Shipping & T&C's
Delivery - we deliver worldwide
- All small items within the UK are sent by Royal Mail; larger items (over 750g) by door to door courier. Please consider delivering to your work address if your item is large and therefore requires a person present to receive it. Once the product has been dispatched, we are unable to alter the delivery address. We have two delivery rates, i) first class premium for receipt of goods within 2 working days and ii) standard dispatch for a 3-5 day service.
Premium UK shipping charges are calculated as 7% of order total, with a minimum charge of £7.95 and a maximum of £12.95.
Standard UK shipping charges are calculated as 5% of order total, with a minimum charge of £4.95 and a maximum of £6.95. Please note that as of 14/4/13 we have had to increase our minimum charges due to the Royal Mail price increases effective 1/4/13.
Europe shipping charges are calculated as 7.5% of order total, with a minimum charge of £10.95 and a maximum of £19.95.
Rest of World shipping is calculated as 20% of total, within the limits of £19.95 and £99.95. However all non EU private customers are eligible for 20% VAT deduction - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- You may return your goods and receive a credit for the full amount (less postage costs) if received by us within 21 days. We are happy to exchange any items at no charge to you. Proof of purchase is required if not bought online.
- Items may be returned and a full refund granted (less postage costs) if received by us within 7 days. We are happy to exchange any items at no charge to you. Proof of purchase is required if not bought online.
- Please note that we can NOT refund sale items.
- Please send your item to Pampeano, 14 - 15 Brook Farm, Dorton, Bucks, HP18 9NQ, together with your purchase details. We recommend that you send it back by recorded delivery.
- We know how irritating it is to receive junk mail, email or unwanted telephone calls. We shall not pass on any of your information to another party.
- We maintain the highest possible standards of data security, and have implemented the key international standard of best practice in online and data security, PCL DSS - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This means you can feel confident using your credit or debit card that we will not store any credit card information and you are best protected.