Delivery – we deliver worldwide
- All small items within the UK are sent by Royal Mail; larger items (over 750g) by door to door courier (Parcelforce). Please consider delivering to your work address if your item is large and therefore requires a person present to receive it. Once the product has been dispatched, we are unable to alter the delivery address. We have two delivery rates, i) first class premium for receipt of goods within 2 working days and ii) standard dispatch for a 3-5 day service. Please note that orders received after 12 noon GMT can not be dispatched until the next day.
- Standard UK shipping charges are £4.95
- Premium UK shipping charges are £7.95
- Europe and Rest of World shipping charges are as follows:
|Order value||Delivery to||Cost|
|Up to £100||EU||£10.95|
|Up to £100||ROW||£19.95|
|£100 to £500||EU||£14.95|
|£100 to £500||ROW||£29.95|
However all non-EU private customers are eligible for the UK VAT deduction – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. We ship internationally on a tracked service, and tracking information will be sent to you once goods are dispatched.
- We recognise that belts in particular may be bought as gifts and it may be hard to get sizing right. Fear not. Provided the belt is unworn and completely unmarked, please send it back to us at pampeano, 8 Nuffield Park, Oxford, OX4 6JS, UK, and we will swap it for the size and/ or design required. Please remember to enclose a cover note with your details, and the details of the exchange required.
- You may return your goods and receive a credit for the full amount if received by us within 21 days. We are happy to exchange any items at no charge to you. Proof of purchase is required if not bought online.
- Items may be returned and a full refund granted if we receive them within 14 days of you, the consumer, having received them. We must receive the goods within 14 days thereafter. If time has elapsed beyond these criteria we are happy to exchange any items at no charge to you, or issue a credit note if preferred. Proof of purchase is required if not bought online.
- Please send your item to pampeano, 8 Nuffield Park, Oxford, OX4 6JS, UK, together with your purchase details. We recommend that you send it back by recorded delivery.
- Returns: Our usual returns policy does not apply to personalised products, so please check all details carefully before ordering. Products will be produced exactly as you have stated. Any errors in personalisation details on your part will be your responsibility and the personalised product cannot be returned to pampeano for a refund. If personalised products are faulty, we will of course meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
- Exchanges: If you have had your polo belt personalised and find that you have ordered the wrong size, provided that it is in an unused condition we will exchange it for you. To do this, please send the belt back with a cheque for £20 (payable to pampeano Ltd) enclosed so that we may put the personalisation onto another belt.