What does pampeano do?
pampeano is a luxury lifestyle brand inspired by South America. They are best known for their exquisite leather polo belts which feature the iconic pampa diamond; hand-woven onto rich, butter-soft leather by master artisans, in a meticulous and traditional process which takes up to five hours to complete. To learn more about pampeano, you can discover their inspiring story here.
What payment methods can I use?
pampeano.co.uk accepts the following methods of payment for purchases:
- Visa Credit Card
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- Mastercard Credit Card
- Mastercard Debit Card
- Maestro UK (ex Switch)
Will my details be secure?
Yes they will be, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information
How long does delivery take?
We have two delivery rates, i) first class premium for receipt of goods within 2 working days and ii) standard complimentary dispatch for a 3-5 day service. Please note that orders received after 12 noon GMT can not be dispatched until the next day.
All small items within the UK are sent by Royal Mail; larger items (over 750g) by door to door courier (DHL).
Please consider delivering to your work address if your item is large and therefore requires a person present to receive it. Once the product has been dispatched, we are unable to alter the delivery address.
How much does delivery cost?
- Standard UK shipping charges are complimentary
- Premium UK shipping charges are £7.95
- Standard Europe shipping charges are £3.95
- Premium Europe shipping charges are £9.95
- Standard Rest of World shipping charges are £6
- Premium Rest of World shipping charges are £25
- All non-EU private customers are eligible for the UK VAT deduction – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
I live outside the United Kingdom. Can I order from pampeano.co.uk?
Yes, pampeano.co.uk offers worldwide shipping on a tracked delivery service.
What if I buy the wrong size? Can I exchange the item?
Definitely, don’t worry. Just send it back to us; provided it is in an unused condition we will exchange it for another size and/ or design. If your belt has been personalised, please send the belt back together with a cheque for £20 (payable to pampeano Ltd) so that we may put the personalisation on another belt.
Please don’t forget to enclose your name and address and telephone number so that we know where to send the item back to and can call you incase of any queries.
The address to send the item back to is:
8 Nuffield Park
Can I exchange if buying as a gift?
Of course. If you have bought a polo belt as a gift and it is the wrong size or they would prefer a different design, then provided that the belt is in an unused condition just post it back to us with your name, address, telephone number and details of the belt you would like to swap for,
How do I get a refund?
We are only able to refund your item if it is returned to us with all of its original packaging within 2 weeks of your receiving it. We can issue credit notes if the time extends beyond this.
Can I return a personalised product?
Our usual returns policy does not apply to personalised products, so please check all details carefully before ordering. Any errors in personalisation details on your part will be your responsibility and the personalised product cannot be returned to pampeano for a refund. If personalised products are faulty, we will of course meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
How do I know what belt size I need?
To determine the required length of your beautiful pampeano polo belt, the easiest thing to do is look at a belt you wear at present. Measure from the leather starting point at the buckle end to the hole that you use. Then go up or down to the nearest multiple of 5; so if you measured 96cm, you want a 95cm polo belt.
What do these sizes mean?
Please see our quick polo belt size guide in the box below – helpful for gifts.
Please note all belts are measured from the end of the leather at the buckle to the middle hole.
These measurements are based on you wearing your polo belt around your hips.
How do I know what dog collar size I need?
Our dog collars go up in 5cm increments, measuring the entire length of the leather, to ensure the perfect fit for any breed. The smallest collar measures 35cm suited for puppies or teacup breeds such as Chihuahuas, up to 65cm suited to, for example a mastiff. Breed examples can be found next to each size on the product pages but to be sure please measure your existing dog collar.
What if I need help making a selection? Do you have a personal shopping service?
Please call customer services on +44 (0) 1865 773709 and we will help you to find the perfect gift, provide you with product information and answer any questions you may have.
How do I care for my pampeano polo belt?
All of pampeano’s polo belts have been hand-crafted in Argentina by our own highly skilled artisans using the finest hand-selected Argentinian leather. The rich and buttery vegetable tanned leather is personally checked for imperfections before it is purchased to ensure that your polo belt is nothing less than perfect once it has been hand-stitched and delivered to you.
Like all luxury leather goods, this is a natural product so we have included some care instructions on how to maintain the lustre of your pampeano polo belt.
- Ensure you have selected the correct size. High quality leather warms and softens as it is worn, slightly moulding to your shape. If your belt is much too small or is fastened too tightly, you could potentially stretch the leather which means that it will become slightly misshapen and not looking as new anymore.
- To maintain the richness of the leather, you should nourish it with a good leather conditioner every so often. Apply a small amount onto a dry cloth and rub into the leather. Use a separate cloth to buff it until all of the conditioner has been absorbed.
- As with all leather goods, try and keep your polo belt dry. If it does get wet, just blot with a towel as soon as possible and let it air dry.
- The vibrant hand-stitched pampa patterns on our polo belts consist of high density waxed saddlery threads, meaning they are robust and easy to clean. Just use soapy water and a non-coloured sponge to scrub the threads in the direction of the stitching. (Across the width of the belt and not the length) Use a damp cloth to remove any excess soap and towel dry as soon as possible.
- Snagged a thread? Because of the sport from which our polo belts originated, they are made to be durable and hardwearing. In the unlikely event that a thread has come loose, simply tuck the end back under the threads next to it and fix in place using a little clear superglue. Make sure you tuck it in on the back of the belt and the repair will be undetectable.
These tips also apply to our leather pampeano dog collars and leads which are made using the same luxurious Argentine leather and colourful waxed threads.
I need to talk to someone?
Please call us on +44 (0) 1865 773709 or email us at email@example.com or fill out the form on our contact us page and someone from our customer service team will get back to you.