Inspirational people part 5
Hannah Lucy Hardy
1. What is the most important quality required to do your job?
Passion. As both a Youtuber and a rider! One other thing I constantly tell people when they ask how to get a following is that you have to be consistent! I have been doing videos since 2008 but I was very inconsistent with my content -both in what I uploaded and when I uploaded. My Youtube channel only really started growing in 2014 when I uploaded regularly and also shared myself with people- giving them the chance to ‘know’ me, without actually knowing me in person!
2. What is your favourite colour?
Blue- Can you tell by my cross country colours?
3. Are you a better singer or dancer?
Dancer I’d like to think- but my lanky limbs don’t help a lot.
4. What is your favourite drink?
A good smoothie- passion fruit and mango is a favourite!
5. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Check my Youtube and watch my favourite international Youtubers’ videos.
6. And the last thing you do at night?
Listen to words of wisdom from Dale Carnegie or Eckhart Tolle.
7. Style is..?
Traditional (oak bark) brown with a pop of colour.
8. What would you call your autobiography?
Live in the moment.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Germany- for the horses.
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Passionate, independent, curious.
11. What do you love about pampeano?
The tradition of the belts and the burst of colour it gives an otherwise neutral outfit!
12. Favourite pampeano polo belt?
I love the traditional look of the Valiente! Perfect mix between colour and class.
13. What do you wear your pampeano polo belt with?
I will always wear my pampeano belt in dressage under my show jacket and on cross country! You won’t see me without my pampeano on a cross country course! The few times I am not wearing my breeches and am going out I will put my belt on with some mid-waist jeans and a sheer white top with some boots!
14. What do you look for when buying leather accessories?
I will always look for quality first. Good quality leather that will last, and then I will look for that beautiful traditional colouration of the leather.
15. Which super power would you most like to have?
Probably teleporting- it would save SO much time!!
16. Who inspired you growing up?
Probably my dad. He has always been so hard working and always tries his hardest to do the best for other people.
17. What was the last photo that you took with your phone?
My butt in my breeches with a pampeano belt funnily enough!
18. How do you think other people would describe you?
Crazy, ambitious, honest -Friends. Creative, determined, passionate -Parents.
19. Last thing you ate?
Finished off some Doritos with tomato salsa- it was great.
20. Something you can’t live without?
Horses of course!